Assistant Boutique Manager
Assistant Boutique Manager Panerai, Leeds
(Permanent, Full Time)
As Assistant Boutique Manager and Panerai ambassador, you will play an integral part in the commercial success and presentation of the store, supporting the Boutique Manager in creating a luxury client experience with the brand values of both Ernest Jones and Panerai demonstrated in every interaction.
Through your passion and appetite for success, you will inspire your team to put the client first in everything they do. You will be an inclusive, visible and accessible role model of selling behaviours which deliver results and be committed to supporting the development of your team.
You will be proactive, a great communicator and able to develop strong and long-lasting client relationships through effective CRM activity.
Planning and organising and the ability to adjust priorities quickly are essential for an efficient, well-run store and the ability to give direction, coach, delegate and get the best out of others will be key to success in this role. You will have the capability and confidence to deputise for Boutique Manager in their absence.
You will be passionate about and become an expert on Panerai products. Your leadership skills will ensure each member of your team becomes an expert able to share the stories, tradition and craftmanship behind our wide range of products, deliver a seamless service and help every client celebrate life and express love.
Join us be part of something special!
Are we a match?
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you
- You have unwavering customer focus and a track record of consistently delivering exceptional customer experiences
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a good command of verbal and written English. A second language is desirable.
- You are proactive and have the know how to develop and maintain a client base in the luxury space
- You are comfortable with targets and business data
- You have the skills and experience to lead and inspire, coach and develop a team to deliver consistently great performance
- You have excellent organisational and planning skills
- You are comfortable with tech and learn quickly (a working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 is an advantage)
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude and the ability to remain calm under pressure
What's in it for you?
With stores across the UK and Ireland as well as overseas, you'll be part of a much wider team at Signet Jewelers. We offer
- A competitive salary with the opportunity to earn commission and bonus
- A minimum of 33 days holiday
- A retirement savings scheme which offers a standard or enhanced section with different personal and employer contributions to suit your circumstances
- Life assurance
- Generous staff discount in all Signet Jeweler stores in the UK and Ireland
- Access to discounts from a wide range of retail and leisure providers through our online shopping and reward portal
- An easy way to support a cause close to your heart through our Give As You Earn scheme
- Financial wellbeing products and education
- Great learning and development opportunities
Be part of something special!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all and are proud to have achieved Disability Confident Committed status (Level 1).
Successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our Recruitment Team.
First stage interviews will be conducted by our National Sales Manager and a member of our People Team.
Final stage interviews will involve our Panerai partners.