Position - Assistant Finance Manager
Salary - 26,000- 32,000
Job Type - Full-time, permanent,
Hours - 37.5 hours - 8:30am-4:30pm
IPS Finance are working in conjunction with a school based in Halifax. The school are on search to bring in an Assistant Finance Manager who would report to the Financial Controller.
The job purpose would be having responsibility for the management and operation of the academy finance, accounting and budgeting systems, as directed by the Financial Controller.
The school are also offering study support for ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualification.
Some of your job responsibilities would consist of:
- Assist in the production of monthly accounts, budget statements, or other reports and updates on any aspects of the role, advising and providing analysis or commentary when required.
- Assist the FC in providing up to date and accurate financial information in relation to school/academy income generation and expenditure.
- Oversee the payment of invoices, administration of reconciliations, petty cash control and accounting and banking of monies, including chasing any debts owed to the school/academy.
- Assist the FC in the academy payroll processes, supplying information to payroll and checking accuracy, working with HR to ensure the smooth
- 7% employee pension contribution - 14.7% employer pension contribution
- Pay reward in April 14-16% increase
- 38 weeks of term time is compulsory to work in the office, outside of term time there is the option to work part-time or from home
- Free parking on site
- Electric car scheme