Associate Mechanical Engineer Building Services Design Bristol Salary circa £50,000-£60,000+ DOE
Want to work for one of the largest and oldest MEP consultants in the country?
Looking to excel and progress into your associate level role working on big projects across Europe?About the company?
With 14 offices around the UK, this Building Services Design specific consultancy are now looking to complement their Bristol office with a determined and talented Associate Mechanical Engineer. With around 20 engineers on the team; all working towards a common goal, you will be leading projects and managing groups to create cost-efficient and energy-saving designs.
This award-winning consultancy is one of the largest sole MEP practices in the UK. They cover all areas of Building Services Engineering, from the public health side to sustainability. They are embracing the newest of technologies and software packages such as Revit and AutoCAD so extensive experience with these is essential.
Not only do they work on local projects but national and international schemes in a whole range of sectors, making every week different and exciting. Hospitals, schools, high end residential and leisure facilities are all buildings you could be working on, but they are particularly busy with datacentres and manufacturing projects at the moment!
This practice are regarded as one of the best design consultancies in the UK and only hire the best. In return you will be offered many benefits including a company car, private medical scheme, contributory pension scheme, and hybrid working with an optional 9-day fortnight working pattern.What they require from the successful Associate Mechanical Engineer?
How to apply?
- Excellent technical knowledge in Mechanical Design Engineering and thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process.
- Experience working on datacentres and manufacturing projects.
- A relevant degree qualification in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Extensive experience using Revit, AutoCAD and other design software.
- Ability to lead projects and manage small groups.
- High quality written and oral communications.
Abby Candler is the consultant dealing with this vacancy, please apply via the link provided or email your CV to (url removed)