Role : Cleaning Contract Manager
Location : South Coast / Crawley
Salary : 25k - 30k DOE
Contract : Permanent
Hours : 40 Hours Per week
- Provision of operational support at contract level, ensuring that all operational requirements of the contracts are met. This may require the Contract Manager to personally clean the site if cover cleaning operatives cannot be sourced.
- Operational planning at contract level with responsibility for contract performance and monitoring
- Management of all directly employed staff including Area and Site Supervisors including recruitment and selection, training, performance management and staff retention.
- Checking documentation to confirm employee identity, address, right to remain and work in the UK etc in accordance with client procedures
- Management of budgets in liaison with the Operations Manager.
- Collation and reporting of management information and the development of management systems.
- Stock control - ensuring that sites have correct stock products and levels on site.
- Provision and maintenance of Site Reference Manuals at all sites in designated area including Health & Safety documentation, Environmental documentation and COSHH data sheets.
- Carrying out risk assessments as required and sending them back to the Health & Safety Focal Point.
- Be aware of and proactive in following the Company Environmental Policy, report any noted non-conformance in respect of instructed Environmental procedures to Environmental Focal Point.
- Attending new client site meetings, assisting with setup and provision of staff
- Maintaining a friendly and helpful attitude to clients and staff
- Use of computer system in accordance with client procedures, including email
- Taking part in training and meetings as required
- Previous contract management and supervisory experience within facilities management / cleaning
- Clean UK Driving Licence
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Basic IT skills
If interested please call Chloe on (phone number removed), (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the duties of the job.