Are you looking for an opportunity within a company that will aide your career development? Do you thrive working within a target driven environment? Are you a customer focused individual, with a genuine desire to make a difference?
My client is a reputable collection agency, who are looking to add a client negotiator to their upbeat and busy office, handling the collections of both overdue and due accounts from customers daily. This exciting opportunity has the potential to kickstart your office career with great in-house progression waiting for you!
- Great work life balance working in a friendly sociable environment.
- Regular company social events.
- Great commission structure in place.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities of the client negotiator?
- Ensure all customer contact is conducted politely, courteously, and professionally.
- At times manage complaints recognising vulnerable customers where necessary.
- To achieve agreed wrap times and contact volumes per day as outlined or agreed with managers.
- General admin duties following up from calls to be logged onto the system.
Required Skills and Qualifications for the client negotiator:
- Able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Robust, thick skinned and resilient mindset.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV and we promise to get back to you.
- Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
- Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry s leading professional body.
- DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 REWARD FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! T&C s APPLY!