We're looking for a Zesty and Vibrant Customer Experience Expert to join our team, take a look below to find out more!
Job Title: Customer Experience Expert
Salary: 24,000 to 26,000 per annum
Location: Brentwood, Essex (Office Based)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
MUST DRIVE/HAVE ACCESS TO OWN VEHICLE DUE TO NO PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO OFFICE LOCATION
Zest Recycle are a waste management company that isn't afraid to do things differently. From hospitality to healthcare, we work with companies spanning a range of different sectors, offering a fresh, new perspective on long-standing waste management problems helping them to become an environmental leader in their sector.
At Zest Recycle, it all starts with the people who make up our teams. To us, our employees are the most important asset we have and along with our customers, you are everything to us and are key to our success.
You might currently be making a difference in one of the following roles or sectors - Retail, Waste Management, Customer Contact Centre Agent, Back of house administration, Hospitality.
If this is the case, then Zest Recycle want to hear from you!
About the role:
The Customer Experience Expert role is to provide the highest quality customer service to new, existing and prospective customers.
- Handle and be the point of contact for telephone and email enquiries
- General administration and back-office support
- Liaise with service providers over day-to-day operations
- Liaise and collaborate with internal departments
- Support other business functions and internal teams
- Previous office administration
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Experience of working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Excellent PC literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Be a self-starter who demonstrates initiative and can be pro-active
- Willingness and aptitude to grow with the role to take on new challenges
As part of the Zest Team, you will receive:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee of the Month/Monthly Star Award programme
- Free parking on-site
- Active company social programme
Are you ready to become part of our team of dedicated individuals who collectively ensure the success of Zest Recycling and set us apart from our competitors? If so, please hit the APPLY button to get started!
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Customer Services Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Sales Support, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Business Support, Office Administrator and Administrative may also be considered for this role will be considered for this role.