N Brown who we are and why work for us?
At N Brown, we re committed to building a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive environment that values equality for all. Our vision is that by championing inclusion, we ll become the most loved and trusted fashion retailer . Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are, therefore, at the heart of our culture.
We re a forward-thinking digital retailer with a financial services proposition to be proud of. We re customer-obsessed, serving them through three core brands: JD Williams, Simply Be, and Jacamo. We re experienced, with over 160 years of trading under our belt. We re inclusive, as we believe in fashion without boundaries; and we re sustainable, striving to make as little impact on the planet as possible.
We re looking for a Customer Recovery Advisor to join our Financial Services team
This exciting opportunity is based within one of the most fast paced and passionate departments within N Brown. Within the Financial Services Commercial team, you will work to drive long-term, sustainable profit for business.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone from an analytical background who already has experience in developing and presenting insights.
What s in it for you?
- 24 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays) with the option to buy an additional 10 days
- Annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced maternity and adoption leave
- Company pension with up to 8% N Brown contribution
- Mental Health support both internally and externally, including access to our wellbeing champions and counselling services
- A range of financial wellbeing support
- Colleague discount across all N Brown brands
- Onsite café with subsidised rates and local restaurant discounts!
- Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
- Paid volunteer time all our colleagues can take a full day paid to volunteer for a charity of their choice
What will you do as a Customer Recovery Advisor at N Brown?
This role is 36.17 hours per week and will be onsite in our Manchester office.
- You will engage with our customers via inbound and outbound telephone calls, and written communication, to help support those who have fallen behind with their account payments
- Demonstrating your great customer service experience and skills, you will engage and work with our customers to effectively understand the extent of their financial situation and then agree the most appropriate solution from a range of options available
- You will handle some very difficult customer situations, communicating with empathy and professionalism
What skills and experience will you have?
- Previous experience of working within a contact centre environment is preferrable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate well with internal and external customers and key stake holders
- Passionate about great customer service with an empathetic attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Great problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Our promise to you:
We re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What happens when you apply to a role at N Brown?
As soon as we receive your application, we ll send you an email to let you know. We always aim to come back to you as soon as possible with an update and we really appreciate you taking the time to apply for a role with us. Good luck!