SF Recruitment are looking to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator to join a key client of ours in Ashbourne on a temporary to permanent basis. This is working 5 days a week (8:30am -5:30pm) over a 7-day period. Therefore, all applicants must be available to work over the weekends as well.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is immediately available and looking to get back into a busy customer focussed role asap. This role is perfect for someone who loves engaging with customers, enjoys problem solving and gets genuine satisfaction from going above and beyond for people. In addition, you will have a natural sales flair, with the ability to upsell products when appropriate.
- Generating sales via email enquiries, telephone, and assisting with processing sales
- Converting customer enquiries into retail sales
- Processing customer orders placed via company website
- Manage and oversee any customer issues or complaints
- Answering customer enquiries and providing information on products and services
- Excellent word processing skills
- An Excellent Communicator
- Have an Excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
You will be joining a lively and sociable working environment. Due to recent growth our client now has refurbished offices making this a wonderful place to work. In addition, our client really values their department and therefore they have fantastic training and support on offer for someone who is really motivated and wants to progress with the business.
If you are local to the Ashbourne area and feel you have the relevant skills and experience, then please apply today for immediate consideration. Please note this is NOT a hybrid/remote working role.