CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER Sunbury on Thames
Salary £40,000 to £45,000 DOE About the Role
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible providing exceptional customer service to consumers, retail partners and sales representatives.
The Customer Service Manager, oversees a matrix structure of 3 customer service executives, each supporting a geographic sales team. The role is responsible for ensuring all received orders are processed and released to warehouses, on time and with the highest accuracy and fulfilment. Main duties
- Management of Allocation Process, including ownership of systems and processes.
- Ad hoc allocations in-order to ensure maximum fulfilment.
- Maintenance of various software applications, and customer portals to capture orders
- Ensure the team are supporting end consumer issues and queries relating to direct sales
Customer Relationship Management
- Manage a team of 3 customer service executives, each responsible for a geographic region
- Utilizing internal stakeholders and external learning resources, ensure the team are trained and operating to the highest standard.
- Ensure there is a network of effective communication between Sales and Customer service to ensure orders are received with high accuracy and processed efficiently
- Ensure all operational customer data is captured, stored and utilised to avoid additional delays or costs.
- Attend customer meetings as required to drive behavioural change and ensure objectives are delivered
- Ensure the customer service team are delivering effective support (speculative enquiries, onboarding, quotations, backorder reports, cross selling etc), to our trade customers
- Drive change in the business through utilising systems and process to deliver an seamless level of service to our trade customers.
- Represent the sales teams internally and report to the board weekly on status of the orderbook, along with expected sales values sent to warehouses
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service environment
- English speaking, with additional European language preferred
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Can do attitude with a pleasant and calm demeaner
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong detail orientation and written communication skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills and phone etiquette
- Possess strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Proficient with MS office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word
- Preferred experience with ERP systems
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.