Managed services is looking for a special kind of person that gets data, gets brands but more importantly - understands people. Managing an internal managed services delivery team, the role focuses on how this department works with every other team internally. This role has to work on stream-lining best practices and guides a team to hit internal company delivery goals, as well as to think strategically about not only how we look at data and audiences, but how we understand the needs of our clients. We value the power of communication and how we translate technical set-up and data learnings into a digestible story for all stake-holders involved with our client campaigns.
- Lead the managed services delivery team, providing the structure, training and support required to motivate and develop all team members. Creating efficient processes and best practices within the team, collaborating with the wider function to identify areas to maximise and capture additional revenue and hit agreed company growth targets Delivery in full is the goal (as with any company), however at Azerion we see the added value for everyone, if we can translate what we learn and how we grow together with our clients. Ultimate responsibility for delivery & performance on managed service campaigns, including efficient troubleshooting of delivery and performance issues. Partner with leadership stakeholders to devise and execute an optimal delivery strategy. Developing relationships with senior stakeholders across the company, ensuring strategic alignment with functional and wider company goals
- Create and maintain internal documentation as it relates to benchmarks, new platform capabilities, and QA processes.
- Line management of 3 direct reports, including mentoring and career development of the team. Work closely with the Client Success & Commercial teams to develop clear processes to set campaigns up for success and provide operational guidance and support on new revenue opportunities. Consistently providing insights and developing solutions in collaboration with key stakeholders across the function and wider company Empower and streamline the delivery team processes and tools to effectively troubleshoot delivery blockers and identify opportunities for the Client Success team to upsell Proactively developing and mentoring team leads and supporting training initiatives across the wider company. Leading by example in showing a desire to understand in detail the business objectives and marketing strategies of our clients, and expecting the same of your team to optimise outcomes for all clients.
- Developing a deep understanding of our core products and technical offerings, you and your team will be the go-to people for internal teams to help guide their strategy and communication
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Solid previous experience in an Ad Ops role with strong knowledge of how to deliver top quality managed services, including trafficking and technical understanding.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, are a must in order to be able to work effectively with internal stakeholders and arm them with the information they need to wow clients.
- Demonstrable experience managing people and leading teams.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills; successful in working with large data sets to create strategic and actionable insight from it.
- Knowledge in ad verification and measurement partners such as IAS, DoubleVerify, MOAT, and Nielsen preferred, but not essential.
- Adaptable and eager to learn new products and technology and communicate capabilities to clients.
- Detail oriented and organized, ability to juggle competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- You enjoy working independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- You have a go-getter attitude and problem solving excites you.
- Hands-on experience working with SSP & Ad Serving technologies such as Sizmek, Google CM or Xandr. A knowledge of Audience forecasting would be highly beneficial.
- Experience with programmatic is beneficial, but not essential.
- Hybrid home-office working environment with 2 day per week minimum to be based out of our London Bridge office Day off for volunteering Private health cover through Vitality Annual bonus scheme Cycle to work scheme Birthdays off Life insurance and Income protection schemes Company funded lunches when you visit the office 25 days annual leave Onsite gym and access to beauty therapists and exercise classes
Azerion is an equal opportunities employer committed to building a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.