Delivery Driver/ Warehouse
£22,000 per annum + Bonus
Do you have a strong customer service background? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work within a market leading company?
An opportunity has come up to join a fantastic, market leading company a Branch Sales Assistant. As a Branch Assistant you will be striving to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times and a culture of excellence within the Branch.
- To identify and pick stock items for customers in a timely manor
- To load and deliver products in a timely and professional way.
- You will maintain an excellent relationship with customers
- Maintain accurate records of sales, deliveries
- Inform manager of stock levels
- Maintain good condition of the branch vehicle by checking and reporting concerns when required.
- Provide cover in the absence of the Assistant Manager.
- To support the sales and marketing plans of the business
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Undertake training and performance reviews
- Contributes to the culture where standards are of the highest standards, maintaining good housekeeping within the branch.
- Carries out activities in line with safe systems of work as well as using personal safety device in line with work type
Desirables Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Good local Knowledge, and knowledge of the local road system.
- PC Literate
- Able to listen and follow instructions
- Ideally some knowledge of the construction industry
- Able to work well within a close team environment
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of working in a trade environment
- Experience of customer service
- Demonstrate the highest levels of customer service
- Experience of dealing with cash
- Full driving license