Job Title: Demi Chef de Partie
Location: Mayfair, London
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
The award winning Colony Grill Room is looking for an ambitious and energetic Demi Chef de Partie to join our growing Kitchen team. Joining us as a Demi Chef de Partie, you will be part of an inspiring, creative team and work with the finest suppliers using quality seasonal produce to achieve excellent dishes within our dedicated Kitchen team.
The successful candidate will be ready to learn working closely within an established team assisting with setting up the mise en place, creating excellent dishes and Afternoon Tea with the support of the Senior Kitchen team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience working in a fast paced environment
- An interest in classical techniques and authentic fresh dishes
- Exceptional service standards with attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to succeed and challenge yourself within a busy kitchen
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
Why work with us:
In addition to being part of a vibrant company grounded in a passionate set of beliefs and values, we are dedicated to nurturing and supporting our team.
Career progression is important to us. Therefore, we create a personal career pathway for everyone who works with us and aim to fill most of our vacancies internally, creating solid advancement opportunities and a strong basis for a long-term career in hospitality.
Our other benefits include:
- A competitive salary package.
- Exclusive access to industry discounts via the CODE App.
- 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays).
- 50% discount in Hotel Restaurants,
- 30% discount gym and spa.
- Nutritious, complimentary meals at work.
- Uniform and safety shoes.
- Ongoing training opportunities and supplier trips.
- Healthcare benefits and subsidiaries.
- Season ticket loans.
- Pension contributions.
- Personal recognition awards.
- Exciting social celebrations and events.
- Employee assistance program and helpline.
- Complimentary laundry service for uniforms/business attire.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Sous Chef, Chef, Demi Chef de Partie, Restaurant Sous Chef, Restaurant Chef De Partie, Experienced Chef, Senior Chef De Partie, Kitchen Chef, Catering Chef, Chef Assistant, Food Preparation, Pastry Chef, Cook, Assistant Chef, Kitchen Manager, will also be considered for this role.