We are searching for an eCommerce Customer Service Advisor for our exciting and established customer. Reporting to the eCommerce Team Leader you will be responsible for online sales and providing after sales care to end users. You will be updating, maintaining, and developing Business-to-Consumer platforms (B2C) as well as the Business-to-Business platforms (B2B).
In this role you will develop an in-depth understanding our client's product portfolio, you will learn how they process orders, how they provide excellent customer service and how they ensure that their eCommerce platforms are accurate and up to date.
This is primarily a customer service role that requires you to be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with the ability to liaise with other departments to provide excellent Customer Service.
Main Duties To Include;
- Answering in-bound calls from customers with regards to orders and general enquiries, as well as handling enquiries by live chat and email.
- Proactively update customers with order and product information.
- Liaise with warehouse and distribution companies to ensure timely and accurate distribution of products.
- Process replacement orders and returns requests through their SalesLogix CRM ticketing system and handling credit transactions when needed.
- Resolve any customer complaints which may have arisen, ensuring communication to the customer is timely, accurate and professionally managed.
- Maintenance of all eCommerce platforms - uploading new products, replacing, and updating obsolete information and product images of available goods.
- Checking all B2C customer orders are filtering into the company ERP system, ensuring that all products ordered are checked against the serial number provided.
- Processing customer VAT invoice requests.
- Maintain awareness of current trading laws and ensuring our B2C offering always remains compliant.
- Providing monthly sales reports of all eCommerce platforms.
- Continued development of all eCommerce websites with a view improve quality of service and provide more self-service options for customers.
- Continuous review of all eCommerce platforms for accuracy of all products and related information.
To be a success in this role you require the following experience and abilities: -
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- IT literate - with intermediate/advanced Excel experience.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently within a larger team.
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills and an ability to grasp substantial amounts of product information.
- Positive work attitude.
Please note, during your probation period this role is 100% office based, Monday to Friday, thereafter you may have the opportunity to work from home two days per week. The role comes with an excellent benefits package which includes a good holiday allowance, flexitime, pension, training, staff discounts and more!
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.