Electrical Maintenance Engineer Permanent£44,788.61
Wigan4on/4off 18 days off every 7 rotations (5 times a year) (Shutdown - Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years are additional days off)
Our client is a global leader in Packaging Solutions manufacturing. An opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Engineer to join the Maintenance team.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager, the Electrical Engineer will work alongside a team of mechanical, electrical, automation and reliability engineers.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Technical support resource for reactive maintenance across plant to ensure a safe, timely and effective close out of live plant issues.
- Proactive fault prevention and continuous improvement activities to deliver key maintenance KPIs.
- Complete root cause analysis reports on major engineering stoppages across site.
- Support the close out of Health and Safety, Quality and CI actions lists.
- Reliability focused using modern techniques such as TPM, RCA, RCM and FMEA.
- Coach and support Operators to develop their skills on assets across site.
- Provide support for project activity and change initiatives as appropriate.
- Apprentice trained, ideally in electrical engineering but open to mechanical engineers.
- Experience with Pneumatics, Control Systems and Instrumentation is essential
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Strong team player who adopts a continuous improvement approach.
- The ability to self-manage workloads against the correct priorities
- Experience of working in a fast paced engineering environment is essential (ideally FMCG).
- Experience of CMMS utilisation and development (ideally Maximo but not essential)
- Strong understanding and execution of H&S in a manufacturing environment.
- Awareness of modern maintenance techniques.
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to maintain a high level of discipline associated with the daily compliance of hygiene standards and the safe operation of factory equipment
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the aerospace, technology, and manufacturing sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering disciplines and specialist areas of aerospace engineering within Design, CAMO, LAE, Manufacturing, H&S and Facilities Management.