Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Electrician for our client based in Braintree on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be based on site in London.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for or installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems. To exceed in this role, you need an electrician qualification and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Reading technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Performing general electrical maintenance.
- Inspecting transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
Ideally the candidate will have the following experience:
- Have experience from an installation background.
- At least 2360/electrical installation
- Ideally have 2391 inspection and testing
- Ability to travel to London on a daily basis
Working hours are Monday Friday, 8am 4pm on site.
In return our client offering a salary from £35,000 per annum (NEG).
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.