Electrician - Hampshire
30,000 - 45,000 per annum (DOE)
Vehicle, Fuel card.
We are seeking an experienced and qualified electrician to join a client of ours based in Hampshire.
The ideal candidate will be a reliable, hard-working individual with a strong work ethic and attention to detail. The successful candidate will have experience in domestic and commercial installations.
The role will be leading in to Utilties and infrastructure. So if you are wanting to get in to HV/LV jointing, Or streetlighting work. This would be the role for you!
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems and equipment, including street lighting and EV Charge points
- Perform electrical tests and inspections
- Troubleshoot and diagnose street lighting and other Electrical issues
- Work on both domestic, commercial, and street lighting projects
- Follow health and safety procedures
- Learn and develop skills in high/low voltage cabling and street lighting.
- Qualified electrician with experience in domestic, commercial
- 18th edition
- Good communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop skills in high voltage cabling for street lighting
In return the client will offer between 30,000 - 45,000 per annum along with a vehicle and fuel card and ongoing training and development.
If you are a hard-working electrician who is eager to learn and develop your skills in street lighting and high voltage cabling, please send your CV and cover letter to (url removed)
We look forward to hearing from you!