Our clients are looking for an Electronic Engineer to join their exciting small team in Hampshire to produce and implement functional hardware solutions. You will work with our lead embedded Hardware Engineer to define hardware requirements and develop technical solutions.Responsibilities
Requirements and desirables
- Design hardware systems and products for manufacturing to meet the requirements of business goals
- Develop professional embedded software and firmware
- Communicate with suppliers and manufacturers and manage the manufacturing and testing processes
- Develop a broader set of hardware skills
- Work in a team developing automotive solutions for fleet customers
- Comfortable reading datasheets and hardware schematics, and understanding their technical implications
- Desirable to have experience writing baremetal firmware
- Coding in C for a range of Microcontrollers
- Ability to debug data streams using an oscilloscope or logic analyser
- You will be working with serial video formats like GMSL, FPD, Pixellink
- Some experience in developing FPGA firmware using Verilog, VHDL
- Familiarity of modern digital design practices and knowledge and understanding of circuit board design and PCB schematics
- Familiarity with commonly used embedded serial bus protocols such as CAN, UART, I2C and SPI
- Knowledge of using EDA software particularly Altium Designer
- Valid UK driving licence
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.