R13 are pleased to be working alongside a fantastic financial firm in their search for an Executive Assistant. Within this role, you will provide integral secretarial and administrative support, including handling all correspondence, diary management and additional support on ad hoc projects.
This is a great chance for a confident EA, with strong diary management and administrative skills, to join a team who dedicated and highly motivated team.
Duties to include:
- Acting as the first point of contact & handling all correspondence.
- Providing integral secretarial and administrative support.
- Managing and organising diaries, arranging appointments and travel, and prioritising as appropriate.
- Dealing with all incoming calls, re-directing, taking messages, and acting as required.
- Actively managing a busy inbox, ensuring important emails are flagged and handled in a timely manner.
- Sorting, distributing and responding to incoming mail.
- Assisting meetings, including preparing agendas and taking minutes.
- Creating reports & presentations.
- Managing & maintaining databases and spreadsheets.
- Organising and maintaining filling systems.
- Providing additional business support on ad hoc projects where needed.
You will have/be:
- Solid Personal Assistant experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Well organised with the ability to deliver on deadlines.
- The ability to prioritise & multitask efficiently.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a confidential manner.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday 9:00 -17:00, based in Norwich city centre, with a potential hybrid of office & home working. The offered salary for this opportunity is competitive depending on experience. A comprehensive benefits package is available.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe - Recruitment Manager at rthirteen recruitment. If you don't hear from us within 5 working days upon initial submittal of your CV, please assume you have been unsuccessful.