An opportunity has arisen to join the Fuel and Combustion team with a business working on microturbine based power generation technology and transition to a low-carbon future.
You will be responsible for the motivation, leadership, development and performance of the team as well as responsible for the planning, direction and delivery of all Combustion and Fuel System activities to the agreed time, cost and quality requirements, in order to meet our business plan and product roadmap.
- Lead the team to ensure delivery of sub system requirements
- Devolving requirements to the appropriate level
- Day to day people management e.g. reviewing objectives, team meetings, holiday and absence management.
- Collaboration with peers in lead roles to ensure timely delivery of the teams milestones
- Continuous professional development in technical discipline including, research papers, conferences & supplier engagement and recommendation of how these technologies may apply to the product in the future.
- Continued Technology Development in the disciplines of combustion and fuel systems
- Adherence to Company policies, Quality, HR etc
- Promote a culture of safe efficient work space
- Engineering ownership of the teams FRACAS
- Responsible for the integration of the sub-system parts and verification to ensure requirements are met
- Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering discipline
Skills & Behaviours:
- Strong technical background in fuel and combustion systems design and development for liquid gaseous
- Strong technical background in fuel metering and conditioning systems and their application and use in turbo machinery
- Data driven decision making
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and prioritisation