We need YOU!
At: Three Fish Beefeater TF109BY
Role: Head Chef
Rate of Pay: Up to £11.55 per hour
Plus, you can earn free nationally recognised qualifications with our award-winning apprenticeship programme!
At Beefeater, serving great food is what we're all about. As Head Chef, you'll be at the centre of making that happen. Working closely with the Kitchen Manager, you'll have the passion to lead a super successful kitchen team, educating and inspiring them to make sure all food is prepared safely, cooked to perfection, and tastes irresistible to our guests.
What you need
- Experience of successfully leading and motivating a fast-paced kitchen team, perhaps as a chef de partie or sous chef.
- A solid background in delivering consistently high-quality experiences to guests
- In-depth knowledge of kitchen health and safety as well as food and hygiene standards.
- Ability to think on your feet and find the best solutions to any problems that arise.
- Top-notch organisation and outstanding communication skills.
- A genuine passion for delivering an amazing guest experience and developing your team.
What will I do as a Head Chef?
- Work with the Kitchen Manager, bringing all your care and attention to deliver a dining experience that's up there with the best in any restaurant, hotel, or gastro pub.
- Coach and train your team to learn all about specifications, promotions, and menu changes.
- Share your knowledge and expertise within the kitchen, so everyone knows how to maintain high standards.
- Build strong links between the kitchen and front of house teams, making sure every guest receives a restaurant experience they'll love.
Work with Whitbread
Premier Inn, the UK's most loved hotel, is part of the Whitbread family alongside some of the UK's best-known restaurant brands. We're truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long-term career opportunities for people just like you! In fact, in 2021 we were voted a Top Employer for the eleventh year running.
We're also proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and feels able to be themselves. We want to continue to attract people from all walks of life. In return, you'll get the chance to shine with our award-winning induction and training and the opportunity to build a career at Whitbread.
And if that wasn't enough, you'll enjoy a range of great benefits like:
- Whitbread's Privilege Card, which gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- huge discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows, and beds
- discounted on-shift meals, starting from £2 or 50% off the standard menu price
- Costco membership and other retail, gym and leisure discounts including Virgin Experience Days and O2 Open Employee discount.
On top of all that, there are financial benefits like a pension and annual Sharesave schemes; wellbeing benefits including eye health and Vision Express discounts; and we'll help you support the charities you care about by matching what you give.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.