Health and Safety Advisor
300 per day (outside of IR35), 10-12 months
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a Specialist Contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. The company work on a variety of projects across the residential and commercial space. They have an excellent track record of health and safety performance, and this role is critical to ensure this is implemented on one of their major projects. This role will work with the existing site team to provide health and safety project support.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Assisting, advising, and coaching contractors to ensure they can achieve the efficient and effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Conducting gap analysis to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Auditing and reporting on health and safety performance
- Constantly assessing opportunities for health and safety improvements and sharing best practice across the site
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within construction or civil engineering or a related industry
- Experience operating at site influencing and engaging key stakeholders
- A NEBOSH / NCRQ certificate or equivalent
This assignment will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Cox on , or (phone number removed)
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.