Salary: 35,000 - 42,000
Our client is a multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy with an international presence. In their office just outside of Bristol, they work on projects related to Water Engineering, Transportation, Highways and Traffic Engineering.
As a Highways Engineer working for our client, you will join a vibrant team of highly skilled professionals. You will have a chance to work on challenging projects. The role combines the security of a large firm with an opportunity to work alongside diverse team in their Bristol office.
The perfect candidate will be an ambitious Highways Engineer with experience working on similar projects. Experience in drainage design would be a great advantage.
Candidates who are chartered or nearing chartership will be prioritised for this role.
The skills and responsibilities for this Highways Engineer role:
- Producing Highways Design projects using professional software
- Liaising with clients and local authorities
- Knowledge of section 38/S278 Highways agreements
- Knowledge of drainage design and Section 104 agreement
- Assisting junior engineers
This Highways Engineer role comes with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Frequent salary reviews
- Enhanced annual leave with option to buy and sell extra days
- Continuous training and development
- Progression opportunities
- Private Health Care
What To Do Next
If you are interested in this Highways Engineer role, then please click on the link to apply.
If you are interested in other roles in Civil or Structural Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Joanna now at (url removed) or call (phone number removed).