A brand new job opportunity has become available for a Hire Controller to join a busy hire depot near St Albans. A great opportunity for career progression and room to expand your skillset! If this sounds like something you are looking for. Then keep reading!
An established and well-recognised hire company that supplies plant, tool and powered access equipment to the building and construction sectors are now looking for an additional Hire Controller to support the Hire Desk Manager.
The duties of the Hire Controller
- Gaining requirements from a range of key customers from Hospital rebuilds, train station extensions, HS2, developments in Canary Wharf and fulfilling all rental/hire requirements
- Effectively maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers and fellow team members
- To be the focal point within the depot for customers/clients who are seeking rental solutions on a daily / weekly basis.
- Liaising with various departments to ensure all SLA's are adhered to
- Undertake administration duties such as filing, scanning, emailing etc.
You may have already worked in positions such as a Hire Controller, Office Administrator, Service Coordinator, Plant Controller, Internal Sales, Administrator, Hire Desk Controller, Hire administrator, Telesales or Sales Consultant but this is not essential.
Benefits for the Hire Controller:
- Training and development available
- Career progression to senior level!
- Salary of £33,000 per year DOE
- No weekends
Based local to Berkhamsted, this Hire Controller role will be commutable from Luton, St Albans, Watford, Amersham and surrounding areas!
If this Hire Controller role is of interest to you, apply today or reach me on (phone number removed) / (url removed)