HR Support Manager, Leicester/ Remote, 35,000 - 40,000 per Annum. + Benefits
Are you a dedicated and data-driven HR professional?
Do you want to work with a growing business and help promote a widely respected people first culture?
So what's in it for you?
- Flexible/ remote working
- Private Health insurance
- 25 days holiday + BH (plus a day off for your birthday!)
- The chance to join a fantastic business through a period of growth
So, what will be involved in the role?
- Direct line management of the HR Administrator and overseeing the day-to-day activities, including delegation of tasks and ensuring that they are carried out efficiently.
- Managing employee benefits, which includes overseeing the administration of employee benefits, managing relationships with benefit providers, and monitoring costs associated with employee benefits.
- Maintaining and developing the HR system including modules related to recruitment, training, and timesheets ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Providing data reporting and analytics, which involves producing regular and ad hoc reports and providing insights based on HR data. This will include benchmarking and research as required.
What are we looking for?
- Strong Excel skills (e.g. Pivot tables, Vlookups etc.)
- Operational knowledge and experience within the HR role
- Must have experience with HR systems (Cascade desirable)
- Strong attention to detail and data focused
- Level 3 CIPD preferable
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit (url removed)