(Hybrid); The Portfolio Group have a phenomenal opportunity on the table we are looking for a dedicated junior Software Engineer to join a vibrant company with incredible growth plans who have won many awards such as the 'Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2021'.
We are currently supporting one of the UKs longest leading information resource business for HR, Tax & Accounting Professionals. Part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing. This is a high-performance role that comes with amazing rewards and benefits.
- Open, collaborative mindset with a keen eye for detail and an inquisitive mind
- Comfort collaborating or leading in solving complex problems to deliver meaningful improvements for our customers
- Initiative in solving and pre-empting production issues
- Passion for learning new technologies and ways of working
- Contribute to maintaining and instilling learning culture in the team
- Leadership in areas of innovation through investigation and evidence-based analysis
- Understanding of Agile principles and experience in iterative, incremental delivery
- Excellent time-management, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to collaborate across the business as "go-to" person on initiatives that make an impact to our customers
- Professional experience in programming in two or more languages, preferably using test-driven and Object-Oriented methodologies (we use Laravel, Drupal and Typescript amongst others)
- Ability to deliver semantically correct, performant, responsive frontend code
- Experience enhancing application performance and security
- Knowledge of or experience configuring CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with serverless applications, headless or microservices architectures
- Knowledge of DevOps, DevSecOps and Quality Engineering practices
Why Join us?
A leader in knowledge and content for the Accountancy, Tax Compliance, HR and Health & Safety sectors. We have a fantastic reputation and client base within these industries and have aggressive growth plans for the next 3 years and beyond. You'd join our organisation at an incredibly exciting time. Our client base is ever-expanding and our consistent focus on client satisfaction continues, driven by the excellence of our people. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.
P(phone number removed)CCR2