KS2 Teacher - January Start - St Albans, Hertfordshire
Are you an effective teacher who supports and challenges all pupils to achieve their full potential?
Do you want to be part of a successful team making a real difference to children?
We are looking for an experienced Year 6 Primary Teacher who is able to cover a maternity cover post for a small and friendly Primary school in St Albans.
This is a full time contract from January. You will work alongside a dedicated team who provide positive and creative learning opportunities in an environment, which promotes teamwork and independence.
- To plan and deliver exciting lessons and activities to meet pupils individual learning needs
- To maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of the teaching of your subjects.
- Create appropriate strategies and follow school policies for teaching, behaviour management and classroom management
- Ensure that you safeguard and promote the welfare of all pupils in the school
- Assess, monitor and record the progress of pupils in your teaching and give them clear and constructive feedback through keeping appropriate and efficient records
- Report to parents and colleagues on progress and curriculum To take responsibility for your own professional development and use the outcomes to improve your teaching and your pupil's learning
- To attend and contribute to team planning meetings, full staff meetings and teaching and learning team meetings.
What the school have to offer:
- High quality professional development
- Opportunities for cross phase work
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere where all staff are valued and everyone matters The school are keen to interview teachers as soon as possible.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please click 'Apply Now' or contact Georgia on the details below