Are you a confident Maintenance Engineer looking for a new position with an established stable business?
Do you want to work a DAYS only shift pattern ?
Look no further !
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join this growing business in the heart of Stoke on Trent. Ideally you will have maintained, repaired, & serviced CNC Machinery including DMG Mori and Doosan machines that are Fanuc controlled.
Working largely with cast iron this is a heavy industry and the business supplies to a wide range of sectors including, but not limited to the Automotive, Rail, Construction industries.
Although the core hours are 4 on 4 off days you will also be required to attend to breakdowns which would be paid as overtime so ideally live close to Stoke on Trent which is easily commutable from Leek and the Staffordshire Moorlands, Newcastle Under Lyme, Kidsgrove and Alsager. Overview of responsibilities of a Maintenance Engineer
- Confidently maintain CNC Machinery including Multi Axis Lathes, both Vertical and Horizontal Milling Machines
- Excellent systems diagnostic and repair skills
- Read both Mechanical and Electrical schematics, part manuals, assembly instructions
and troubleshooting guides
- Work independently when required
- Commission and Decommissioning of machinery
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
The benefits to you as Maintenance Engineer
- Experience Maintaining all elements of CNC Machinery with a Minimum 4 years in a similar role
- Experience interrogating with Fanuc and Mitsubishi controls
- Identifying issues that could cause production delays
- Install and troubleshoot
- 4 on 4 off DAYS 12 hour shifts.
- Salary £48,000 - £52,000
- Paid Overtime
- Company pension & holiday
- On site Parking
If you feel this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers role is right for you then please get in touch with Samantha Hincks at Maintech Recruitment (phone number removed) Maintech Recruitment - Engineering Great Careers!