Electrical Maintenance Technician
6 months contract
Possibility of Temp to Perm (If Desired)
£20.25 per hour
Shifts (Weekly Rotation)
Mon Thu: 6am - 2.30pm & Fri 6am - 12pm
Mon Thu: 1.30pm to 10pm & 12pm - 6pm
A great opportunity to join a global manufacturing business in a range of maintenance activities within the plant.
You will be working with a highly competent and experienced team on both preventative and reactive maintenance tasks of an electrical bias.
- Contribute to maintenance strategies, procedures, and methods.
- Diagnose breakdown faults (electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic.
- Reactive and planned preventative maintenance of onsite machinery.
- Escalate unresolved problems to the Engineering Manager.
- Fit new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly.
- Maintain maintenance tools, stores, and equipment.
- Monitor and control maintenance costs.
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning.
- Time served apprentice in the electrical industry
- HNC in Electrical Engineering
- PLC s, electrical fault finding & understanding SLD s
- Machinery fault finding and operation skills
- Hydraulic and pneumatics knowledge (desirable)
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on (phone number removed) or to make an application send a CV to (url removed)
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Technicians, Service Technicians, Service Engineer, Repairs Engineers, Installation Engineers, Commissioning Engineers, Electrical Technicians and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.