An independent company operating a nationwide medical equipment calibration, medical equipment repairs and PAT testing service.
We require a medical equipment calibration technician to cover increasing workload throughout England. You will spend the majority of your time working independently at GP practices and other health centres. A typical working day will involve calibration of medical items, PAT testing of electrical equipment and medical equipment repairs. No two days will be the same and you will work closely with Practice staff to ensure the continued safe operation of medical equipment for all users.
This role requires travel and staying away from home, depending on the work schedule and location of visits. Full training will be provided in the technical aspects of the role. We have taken the necessary steps to create a safe working environment during the Covid-19 pandemic. All PPE is provided and equipment is mostly placed in one room for our technicians to work on.
- A technically minded individual with an aptitude for problem solving.
- A personable individual with excellent communication skills.
- Hardworking with good organisational skills.
- Willing to travel, often spending nights away from home.
- Able and happy working solo for the majority of the time.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A positive attitude towards work and a desire to please customers.
- Experience in a similar technical role.
- Live in the South of England, preferably close to the motorway network.
You will work closely with our team to solve problems and ongoing support and training will be provided. As the face of our company you will be liaising with new customers on a daily basis. Our success will rely on your ability to uphold strong customer relationships and be flexible to customer demands.
Starting salary + vehicle + travel and accommodation expenses + Bonuses and commission available.