Meeting and Events Sales Manager
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a luxury 4 hotel located on a 26 acre estate of loving gardens and woodlands sitting in the heart of the Surrey Hill area of outstanding natural beauty just outside Guildford, Surrey.
Salary: 25,000 ( 24,000 + 1k Service Charge +additional 2k per annum potential sales bonus earnings
- An additional end of financial year service charge bonus also paid
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
As Meeting & Events Sales Executive you will be working in a small sales team you will be required to ensure the success in both the reactive and proactive selling of the hotel in all aspects of conference, day meetings, weddings and banqueting.
Reporting to the Sales & Events Manager, your role with have responsibility for ensuring success across the following areas;
- To reactively and proactively selling the hotel in all aspects of conference and banqueting
- To handle telephone, email and online enquiries for functions including weddings, conferences and private dining
- To carry out Show rounds and appointments at the hotel
- Completing the necessary administration to ensure the event is successful from a customer service and financial point of view
- To ensure the production of accurately and timely function information ensuring it is effectively communicated to the operational managers
- Achievement of Mystery Guest standards and scores for all sales actions completed
- Ensure the best financial use of all conference and banqueting space
- To generate new leads and enquiries as well as maintaining existing/return business
- Recommend ideas and initiatives to develop sales/revenue for meetings and events business
If you are interested in our Meeting and Events Sales Executive position please apply with your up to date CV!