Crawley and surrounding
30,000 - 34,000 + overtime + call out + 25 days hol +BH
Your new company
- One of the largest FM providers
Your new role
- To deliver pre-planned and reactive, efficient maintenance tasks to the highest quality standard
- Undertake various tasks including general maintenance, PPM's decoration, basic plumbing, carpentry etc
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Carpentry, painting, changing doors and locks, gardening, tiling
- A trade qualification would be beneficial
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Caitlyn Willis.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.