Corporate Relocation Move Co-ordinator
Office based role; this is not a hybrid working position
The objective of this role is to deliver a quality administration service to the teams.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AS A CORPORATE RELOCATION MOVE CO-ORDINATOR
- Handling enquiries, delivering details to the Branch or Agent network and referring to the procedures
- Strengthening the Department and Agent network to guarantee the smooth running of both enquiries and authorised developments between the Account
- Ensuring that all the important paperwork is sustained on a day-to-day basis
- Developing and maintaining the database on a day-to-day basis
- Check on up team and agents to ensure that a appropriate update on enquiries is maintained
- Delivering on invoices and guaranteeing the authorisation of invoices
- Settling insurance claims with effectiveness, in line with Company Procedures
- Renewing and delivering procedure sheets for all branches and the Account
- To guarantee compliance of oneself with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- To certify compliance of oneself with defined quality system policy and procedures in accordance with ISO 9002
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Manager
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.