High Wycombe (plus local travel, vehicle provided) Contract Type:
Full Time, 40 per week Salary:
28,000 per annum plus competitive benefits About the Role:
The Operations Supervisor (Hygiene & Laundry) is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Laundry Room and Hygiene services for Sasse. This role is a working supervisor role where the supervisor will be working in an administrative and servicing capacity.
The Operations Supervisor (Hygiene & Cleaning) will have exemplary customer service skills, excel in good team communication, as well as having strong numeracy and writing skills. The Hygiene Supervisor will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams), Microsoft SharePoint and have explicit attention to detail. Whilst not essential, it would be preferable that the hygiene supervisor has an understanding of ADR, and the carriage of waste including Waste Carriers and consignment orders. Operations Supervisor Responsibilities:
Operations Supervisor Essential Requirements:
- Ensure that correct Sasse provided PPE and uniform is available and in use
- Ensure that operatives are only using chemicals and equipment provided by Sasse
- Report any defects to the Hygiene Manager
- Ensure that the vehicles are regularly disinfected and deep cleaned
- Ensure that required weekly reports are correctly submitted to Facilities App
- Ensure that vehicles are serviced and have valid MOT
- Audit vans for Health and Safety
- Prepare required documents
- Ensure Waste transfer notes and consignment orders are accurately documented and held in accordance with the offensive waste legislation
- Accurately notify the Hygiene Manager of changes required to be invoiced for each customer
- Ensure Laundry Reports are completed correctly
- Update weekly Service Schedules for all operatives
- Update tracker records with collected Secure Seal tags numbers
- Plan and manage servicing routes to ensure all customers receive the required 13/26/52 week servicing
- To assist in covering Holiday & sickness in an operational role for the departments within your area of responsibility
- Complete hygiene audits to ensure high standards of cleanliness and equipment serviceability
- Ensure regular servicing of hygiene equipment and bins for Sasse Hygiene customers
- Order replacement equipment and stock
- Participate in new business site visits
- Research new and innovative laundry, hygiene and washroom technology
- Ensure effective collection and disposal of all the waste including communications with our waste supplier
- Work with other departments within Sasse to digitalise servicing of hygiene & washroom services throughout the business
The role requires the holder to be a Full UK license holder, the operative must have held their license for a minimum of 2 years. The employee shall hold no more than 3 penalty points.
This role will be working within contracts which require an enhanced security clearance in order to obtain access to the clients buildings. Successful completion of enhanced vetting will form a mandatory requirement of the probationary period.
You may have experience of the following: Hygiene Supervisor, Cleaner, Hygiene Manager, Cleaning Operative, Cleaning Assistant, Cleaning Supervisor, Equipment Cleaner, Equipment Cleaning, Commercial Cleaner, etc.
REF-(phone number removed)