An excellent opportunity has arisen within Integrated Solutions, a leading agency supplying PCV drivers to TFL Operators and Customer Home Delivery Drivers to the UK Supermarket industry.
With recent expansion and changes to the financial operations of the business, it has meant a great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Admin Support to join our busy payroll team.
SALARY: £24K to £27K per year
Bonuses: Inclusion in quarterly bonus scheme / Annualised bonus of up to 10% of annual remuneration / Inclusion in any Team related bonuses set by the business
Payroll Admin Support Responsibilities:
- Providing customer service to Integrated Solutions contractors
- Making outgoing calls and receiving incoming calls
- Chasing contractors / clients for outstanding documentation and information
- Answering queries related to payroll by telephone and email
- Liaising with internal colleagues and internal contacts relating to contractor / client queries
- Adding and amending information and documentation to in-house database
- Assisting with specific payroll queries where necessary
- Ensuring all compliance for individual contractors is received and logged
- Providing ad-hoc administration support when required
Hours: Monday -Friday / 8am - 5pm.
- 28 days (including Bank Holidays) + Birthday paid
- 3 Year Service 29 Days
- 5 Years Service 30 Paid Days / 12 Days Consecutive Holidays
Address: 78 Stockingswater Lane, Offsite - Free parking
Payroll Admin Support Requirements:
- Customer service / support or call centre experience
- Interest in payroll or accounts
- Work in the office 5 days per week
- Excellent IT skills having used various databases and in-house systems
- Clear communicator
- Problem solving
- Able to work as part of a busy team
If you're passionate about payroll, have great attention to detail and thrive on exceeding expectations - then we want to hear from you! Don't miss out on this unique opportunity - apply now!