Our well established client is looking to recruit a PCB Assembler on a permanent basis. You will be required to work full time, 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
As an experienced PCB Assembler, you will be responsible for:
• the manufacture of electronic assemblies which will include all aspects of soldering.
• Producing high quality work at all times and be capable of working to deadlines with a broad range of electronic equipment and products. In particular, experience in the forming of and soldering of Ball Solder Joints for High Voltage Applications would be advantageous.
• You will have a good knowledge of electronics manufacturing, particularly in the field of PCB assembly.
• A good understanding of manufacturing information
• Previous experience.
• Ability to maintain a high level of quality at all times.
• 28 days per annum (Including Bank Holidays)
• Enrolment into the company pension scheme
• Free parking
• Friendly environment