TriRx, Speke Liverpool are recruiting a Production Utilities Consultant for their Large Scale Animal Health Manufacturing site. In this role you will lead the Utilities Team ensuring that we are able to operate the site 24/7 and deliver key products to our customers on time and in full.
The Production Utilities Consultant provides both leadership and technical oversight of Utilities that range from a large-scale CHP facility through to Purified Water systems. You will have oversight of a significant budget, and take responsibility for SHE & cGMP performance in the area. It is expected that you would be instrumental in leading Continuous Improvement activities in the team.
This role works closely with the production areas and support teams and is ideal for someone looking to further develop their leadership and technical capabilities.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leadership and Direction setting: Establish clear goals and expectations for the team
- Coaching: Serve as the coach for the team by developing capabilities and supporting team needs through role as representative of the team to the site and other groups.
- Technical: Act as a focal point for the team in providing focus for process and technical input.
- SHE: Accountable for ensuring that Environmental, Health & Safety standards are achieved and maintained. This covers aspects such as Process Safety management and Legionella
- cGMP: Ensure that routine activities are conducted in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and cGMP guidelines. Act as team representative for Raw Material requirements through use of SAP.
- Financial: Ensure optimum production and distribution of the site utilities, having responsibility and management control for identified team expense budgets.
- Operational Excellence: Formulate & implement Utilities team strategic business planning process. Ensure services provided by team to site, meet their needs for Safety, Quality, Reliability, in a cost effective manner.
- Energy Centre: Accountable for the Management and performance of the CHP (Combined Heat & Power) plant through a third party.
- Communication: Being a point of contact for our internal customers in the event of any interruption in utility supply. Good communication with internal customers is an essential element.
Minimum Qualification - BEng/BSc in an Engineering discipline
- Private Health Care
- 25 Days Holiday
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel Insurance
- Partner/Crticial Life Insurance
- Flexitime (role dependent)
- Free On-site parking
- On=site Restaurant