Job title: Project lead
Location: Crewe (in office 1-2 days per month)
Pay rate: Up to 500 per day
Contract length: 6 months (rolling 6-month contracts, potential to go perm)
Pontoon is an employment consultancy. We put expertise, energy, and enthusiasm into improving everyone's chance of being part of the workplace. We respect and appreciate people of all ethnicities, generations, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, gender identities, and more. We do this by showcasing their talents, skills, and unique experience in an inclusive environment that helps them thrive.
About the client
Founded in 1919, to the current team of over 4,000 dedicated employees, my clients' extraordinary cars have always been designed and built by exceptional people using only the finest of materials. They have always been motivated by exceptional people, too. From the passionate Boys and Girls who raced the cars in the 1920s, encouraging the founder to achieve ever greater feats of engineering, to the visionary owners of today.
As part of the company's strategy, they are creating a new team to facilitate; a philanthropic institution, which aims to engage customers, retailers, and employees alike in identifying, selecting, and implementing/supporting charitable projects in sustainability. The requirement is for someone to direct the setup, working with an external provider that will guide us through the various mechanisms for fundraising and grant-giving.
- Project Management
- Internal and external stakeholder liaison (up to Board level), including presentation preparation and delivery
- Set up and management of grant application review and grant tracking processes
- Oversight of technical delivery of any fundraising mechanisms (e.g., integrating donations into customer order process, setup of regular donation channel, etc.)
- Excellent project management skills
- Has worked with charities
- Has reviewed grant applications
- Has tracked impact of grants
- Working knowledge of tax/legal implications of corporate foundations
NOTE - If you do not hear back within 48 hours of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, we will have your CV and contact details on file for any future opportunities.