We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established residential boutique developer based in London. If you are hands-on, dependable and enjoy working end-to-end on a project cycle this could be the role for you.
As Development Project Manager you will be assisting the Project Director in carrying out and managing the project throughout the entire process.
You will need:
- To demonstrate that you have experience in and an understanding of the planning process.
- Experience in building both office and residential towers.
- A relevant degree in property and/or RICS
- A good understanding of London residential property
- Range of experience in the project life cycle from acquisition to delivery
- The ability to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.
What you are offered:
- For Development Project Manager starting salary of 50,000
- For Senior Development Project Manager starting salary of 80,000
- 30% bonus scheme
- Social and supportive work environment
- Direct access to the owners of the business