Red is recruiting positive, confident individuals who enjoy working towards deadlines to join our team as Recruitment Consultants, this position is office based in Aztec West, Bristol. With uncapped commission alongside a generous salary of 24,000 per annum this is a rewarding position for anyone wanting to further their career within recruitment.
Red specialises in contact centre recruitment across the UK, matching potential candidates with exciting job opportunities! Having established ourselves as leaders in our field for the past 20 years, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional performance for both our clients and candidates.
Benefits and Package for a Recruitment Consultant:
- Salary: 24,000 + uncapped commission
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
Flexible working hours available
- Location: Office based in Aztec West, Bristol
- Contract: Permanent
- Uncapped commission structure, with fantastic earning potential
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off!
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Clear career progression steps and development opportunities
- Regular social events and team-building days
- Free on-site parking at our Bristol office
Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Acting as a candidate's first point of contact with Red Recruitment
- Making outbound calls to source suitable candidates for a variety of Sales, Customer Service and Telesales roles
- Interviewing potential candidates through video calling and pre-screen telephone calls
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates
- Aiming to become an expert in your market through continual self-improvement
- Ensuring all candidates receive the best possible recruitment experience
Skills required for a Recruitment Consultant:
- Recruitment experience or experience in a similar role (Sales, Agency, Business Development Manager) is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team in a target-centred environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident administrative and computer skills
- Resilience to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to calmly deal with a wide variety of candidates and clients
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to become a Recruitment Consultant for Red Recruitment in Bristol, please apply below.
Red Recruitment (Agency)