Nurseplus is looking for Registered Nurses in Hull.
Our services are available within a variety of care settings to a wide number of clients, all with individual needs; you could be supporting people with learning difficulties, complex care needs, mental health needs, dementia and providing care for older people.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Registered Nurse:
- Flexible shifts to fit around you full or part-time, days, nights and weekends
- Weekly Pay Competitive Hourly Rates
- Free training In line with the Care Certificate
- Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications such as distance learning and NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Free DBS
- £250 Joining Bonus
- Up to £1000 in referral bonuses
- Annual Pay Review
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Registered Nurse:
- NMC Registration
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Flexibility on travel but can also work remotely
- A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
- An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
Pay rates may vary within specific contractual requirements