Senior Procurement Analyst - IT/Technology - 50,000 - 53,000 + 10% Bonus + London/Hybrid - leading global Professional Services firm
It's a busy time in procurement and here is a great opportunity currently live with one of the leading globally recognized professional services firms.
My client are a leading player in this space and are currently driving massive transformation in their global procurement function (multi bil spend area). This is an exciting time to be a part of a brilliant team and take your career to the next level!
This role sits in their global technology procurement team and they are currently looking to onboard an IT/Technology Sourcing Analyst for their impressive team in London.
I am looking for someone with a sourcing and data analytics background in Procurement- ideally with some experience in the Technology/IT category space (software, SaaS, hardware, telco)
Let's get into some more details!
- IT/Tech supplier spend analysis - analyse, collate, translate and communicate key supplier spend data
- Share valuable insights to drive data driven decision making in procurement, using tools such as MS Excel/Power BI/MS BI/Tableau
- Proactive opportunity identification and help increase the spend area for IT/Tech categories through structured analysis
- Conduct market research and support various procurement transformation efforts
- Manage RFIs/RFQs, contracts, contract compliance reviews
- Liaise with various stakeholder and make recommendations to help improve processes and achieve cost savings
- Experience analysing supplier spend data across IT/Technology categories in a procurement/sourcing environment is a must!
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Experience using tools such as MS Excel/MS BI/Tableau
- MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint are familiar domains for you
- Proficiency in using various P2P (Purchase to Pay) tools such as, Coupa, Ariba, Oracle etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform individually and as part of a team
They have a great team that sits in a fantastic location in London, and provides flexible hybrid working.
You will have lots of support and learning opportunities along the way, and a well-defined career progression path!
Hit the "Apply" button now to learn more! You could directly send me your CV as well.
It's (url removed)
Key Skills: procurement, IT procurement, Technology procurement, data analysis, supplier spend data, MS Excel, Power BI, data visualisation
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.