We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established residential developer based in London. If you are hands-on, dependable and enjoy working end-to-end on a project cycle this could be the role for you.
As Senior Development Project Manager you would take on more of a management and mentoring role within the team as well as overseeing the project.
You will need:
- To demonstrate that you have experience hands-on experience of the planning process.
- Ability and desire to manage and mentor younger members of the team.
- Experience in building both office and residential spaces within towers.
- A relevant degree in property and/or RICS
- At least 5 years' experience working with a private developer.
- A good understanding of London residential property
- Range of experience in the project life cycle from planning to delivery
- The ability to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.
What you are offered:
- Starting salary of 50,000
- 30% bonus scheme
- Social and supportive work environment
- Direct access to the owners of the business