NonStop Consulting is looking to speak to Senior Surveyors that are interested to join a Central Government authority in a 11 months contract. Location: Andover- hybrid work.
Our client, an important contracting authority in the United Kingdom Public Sector, is looking for a Senior Surveyor that will be analysing appropriate sources of information and data to prepare appraisals for possible acquisition, disposal or evaluation of development sites including residential, commercial and mixed use.
- Estate Surveying or Town Planning degree or equivalent qualification.
- Experience with site evaluation for residential development.
- Experience of the statutory planning process.
- Experience on analysing and making recommendations for large portfolios of residential property.
- Experience on business case development, financial management and investment appraisals.
- Previous experience within a public sector authority.
- Security Clearance: SC clearance mandatory
- 11 Months contract.
- Secure Job -gaining experience in the public sector will get you noticed for future roles within different government departments.
- Excellent pay rate.
- Based in any of the following locations: Andover , Portsmouth, Sandhurst, Lichfield, Wyton, Catterick, Plymouth and Rosyth.
- Hybrid work - work from home and going to the office few times a week is a great way to meet your colleagues and exchange view points and strategies.
If you are looking for a step-up in your career this is the moment to take advantage of this amazing opportunity!
To apply for this position or ask more questions about it get in touch with Andreea Neacsu at NonStop Consulting.
Internal Extension: 8187