Our client, a specialist provider supporting survivors of Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking are looking for an experienced Service Improvement Manager to join their Senior Management Team. This is a Hybrid role that will require at least 2-3 days in the office per week.
Synopsis of duties:
- You will be responsible for the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of the Service, piloting Continuous Improvement and innovations through the term of the Contract and as the Service evolves
- Use Management Information and intelligence generated from the proactive monitoring of Service User experience, alongside information and material provided by the Authority and other stakeholders, to inform Continuous Improvement in service delivery. Areas of focus will include:
- quality of service;
- efficiency and cost reductions;
- improving outcomes for Service Users;
- stakeholder feedback specific to improvement opportunities
- delivering social value.
- Work in collaboration with the Contract Director to identify a set of key principles and business objectives for the Contract Management Team to continually improve
- In agreeing to implement Continuous Improvement initiatives, where appropriate, you may be required to prepare impact assessments, develop pilot proposals, trials, evaluation methods and tools, in order to demonstrate the added value of the initiative.
- Knowledge and understanding of a range of performance improvement tools and techniques at the level necessary to inform and conduct effective impact assessments of proposed policy and service change initiatives
- The ability to think critically and be a solutions focussed individual with demonstrable ability to successfully map, achieve, assess and evaluate tangible service change outcomes aligned to the principles of ISO Standards
- Demonstrable experience in contributing to the design and delivery of end to end change management processes, including the implementation of new services within a large prime contract delivery model within quality, time and cost limits
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to draft and present business cases and reports; combined with interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly develop strong, successful and collaborative working relationships at all levels of seniority within an organisation
- Negotiation and influencing skills to manage dissent, encourage participation and overcome barriers.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, effective time management and the ability to manage competing priorities to respond to tight deadlines
- Strong data management and IT skills with experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and database systems
- Enhanced DBS issued within the last 12 months and/ or registered on the DBS Update Service
- PRINCE 2 or other project management qualification
- Previous experience of working in a sector supporting vulnerable service users
For more information, please call the team on (phone number removed) and ask to speak to Lisa
Supporting Futures Consulting acts as both an employer and an agency.