Are you an experienced Service Manager with experience within a facilities management environment? Or maybe you re a Service Coordinator with leadership experience and ready to take the next step playing a pivotal role in Service Delivery and Contract Management.
Can you manage a team of service coordinators, providing day to day support to the team whilst meeting strict SLAs?
Are you able to manage priorities, deal with escalated complaints and manage an increasing workload?
Working for one of the most respected M&E contractors in the UK who not only provide the highest level of support and service to their customers; they re also employee centric too so you ll be nurtured; supported and encouraged to be the best you. You ll be well rewarded with an exceptional salary; bonus scheme and pension. Working conditions are first class.
Responsible for a team of service coordinators, your primary focus will be managing the team to provide Customer Service Excellence; you ll also be responsible for:
- Day to day team management and development including 121s and personal development
- Manage KPIs
- Work across the business to help provide support to the sales process
- Manage work volumes to the required deadlines
- Ensure internal systems are maintained together with customer portals
- Handle escalated customer complaints
- Produce all necessary company reports
- Gather market intelligence and report as appropriate
What Skills do I need?
You ll already be in a similar role preferably within an engineering contracting environment, you ll also need:
- Experience of staff supervision (121s; staff training)
- Proven results when working to KPIs
- Confident and outgoing
- First-class problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure with often changing deadlines
- Confident IT skills
GDPR: We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy; therefore, we will not submit your CV to any prospective employer without your prior consent. You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data at any time.