Commercial Pest Control is an interesting and rewarding career. The job is less about eradicating pests, and more about prevention, especially where food is stored, processed, sold and served, and in sectors who can t tolerate the risk from pests, such as pharma, science and manufacturing. You re working on site, developing strong customer relationships and able to be part detective, scientist and teacher. This is a nationwide company looking for people who will immerse themselves in the job, and look to develop a career that could take them in other directions via any of their 9 UK service divisions or their international business. You don t need pest control experience, as full training is given. They re an inclusive company who will look at any individual on their merits
As a service specialist you will:
- Build and retain relationships with customers including Global brands
- Have excellent communication skills there s plenty of customer contact
- Take responsibility for prioritising a preventive approach to pest control
- Be able to problem solve and offer solutions in a wide range of environments
- Deliver verbal and written reports to clients using the latest Apple technology
- Manage your own workload, by efficiently and effectively planning your own diary
- Responsible for managing your own stock to service your customers.
- Keen to work in stimulating environments where health, safety and the environment are priorities
Pest Control experience isn t necessary, as full training is provided and takes about 6 weeks as you re taken under the wing of your trainer/buddy Those with experience and qualifications will start on a higher salary, but those without can soon play catch-up.
If you re driven to succeed, dependable, enjoy meeting people and looking for a career in a company who will support your development, or help you make a change of career direction, you should apply. Make your own case. The company are open to any individual who wants to achieve their best.
This is a global brand with a large UK footprint and a strong reputation for a high quality and value-driven service. This specific role is in the Brighton Area. You ll work from home and your routes will be arranged to make the best use of your time. If you live outside the area and this role still appeals, we urge you to make contact anyway. We d like to speak to you.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Basic salary starting from £22k up to £27.5k dependant on experience with realistic OTE earnings circa £35,000. Many Service Specialists earn more
- Additional £1,500 London Weighting Allowance if you reside in the M25
- Investment in your training, development, and qualifications
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- 4% Flexible Benefits Allowance. A wide range of benefits (extended to families) or to be used as salary increase
- Pension with 7% Employer Contribution and 4 x annual salary Life Insurance benefits
- Annual Bonus opportunity of up to 5%
- Opportunity to purchase company shares
- Performance bonus, overtime, and commission available
- Company Van
- Company iPhone
- A long-term career within a business that recognises the talent to progress, inclusive of global opportunities
INTERVIEW PROCESS: Martin Ellis at Recruitment South East will perform screening and initial interviews before candidates are selected for interview by the company, who will undertake a 2-part interview cycle, including one face-to-face interview.