Integrated Solutions is currently recruiting Shuttle Bus Drivers for one of the London's most established bus operators to work Shuttle service at Stansted Airport.
This is a shuttle bus driver position which requires a PCV driving licence (Category D). The position is available in Full time or Part Time roles with flexibility and variation of shifts. There is overtime available for drivers wanting more hours as well.
Shuttle Bus Driver Highlights
- Day Shifts & Night Shifts
- Variation of hours / 24 hours operation, so shift times will vary
- Overtime available
- Full Time preferred, but Part Time will be considered
- Flexibility at its best
- Flat Rate = 15.00 per hour
- Bank Holidays = 17.50 per hour
UMBREALLA Assignment Pay Rate:
- Flat Rate = 19.15 per hour
- Bank Holidays = 22.45 per hour
Shuttle Bus Driver Shift Pattern:
- Day Shifts: 4 days on 2 days off, 9 hours long shifts
- Night Shifts: 5 days on 2 days off, 6 hours long shifts but minimum paid for 8 hours
Shuttle Bus Driver Requirements:
- Category D Licence (PCV)
- CPC Qualification
- Minimum 12 months PCV experience
- Flesible drivers are preferred, but start time requests will be considered
- Living within commutable distance
- Familiar with the area.
- Nomore than 6 points on the driving licence.
- No TT99, DR's or CD's.
If you're looking for a healthy balance of work in your life, and are looking for flexibility - this position if for you. Apply now and one of our consultants will get in touch with you. For further information, give us a call and one of our experienced Consultants will be able to help you.