Insight Executive group are working in partnership with a leading global service provider who are looking to recruit a Facilities Manager to supervise their Soft FM provision for their site in North Kent.
This role would be ideal for someone with Soft FM multi-disciplinary management experience as well as experience of working within an NHS Trust.
The role is a full-time permanent position with a salary of up to £38k with an ASAP start.
The successful manager will be responsible for:
- the financial performance of the units, including revenue, cost of sales, labour, client billing and GP%, ensuring the most efficient allocation of resource and minimal waste
- marketing and promoting the units internally and externally with an expectation to implement and deliver a strategy to increase sales and/or grow margin
- leading a team of supervisors, catering assistants and chefs, with responsibility for ensuring HR procedures are applied including rostering, annual leave, appraisals, absence and performance management, recruitment, and development
- adherence to brand standards as indicated via patient satisfaction surveys, brand audits, mystery shopper and customer satisfaction results, developing and delivering action plans to address shortfalls identified
- compliance with company and client policy and procedures
- compliance with company and client health and safety procedures, including full food safety and HACCP
The successful manager will be able to demonstrate:
- strong communication skills with passion for great service
- Soft FM management experience across multiple areas
- minimum 2 years management experience ideally in the NHS or private service provider marker
- excellent financial acumen
- excellent communication skills
If you match the criteria and are interested in the role, please send your CV through to me for a discussion about the role many thanks!