Do you have good skills in CAD?
Are you looking for a hybrid and balanced role?
Space Resource Officer
36.25 Monday to Friday
Competitive salary + Benefits
Interim / Permanent position
Adecco Nottingham, have an amazing exclusive opportunity with our client, who are based in Nottingham. We are searching for a Space Resource Officer who is driven by quality, service and want to work as part of a specialised team.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package, fantastic working hours of 36.25, hybrid working and a caring culture.
As part of this role, you will provide an effective space management and space planning service on behalf of our client.
Here's some of the key responsibilities for the role:
- Collation and reporting of spatial and utilisation data, which will in turn support strategic decision-making & strategies within their organisation
- To support development of policy and to provide governance to projects and programmes
To apply for this role, you must possess of the following skills:
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets and databases
- Experience of AutoCAD
- Autonomous and team focused
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
Our client will be looking to hold interviews via teams and appointing the successful candidates in March. To apply please contact Zelika Douglas, or Linda Allaway on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.