Job reference: EH/SUS/TL/414
Pay Rate: 15.38 PAYE or 20.43 Umbrella (salary is negotiable)
Hours: 35 hours per week, hybrid working
Contract for 6 months covering maternity leave
Servoca resourcing is a recruitment organisation that specialises in placing people in to temporary and permanent roles within the resettlement and rehabilitation sector.
One of my established clients are looking for a Team Leader to cover the Sussex area for Personal and Wellbeing Services. The candidate needs to be able to demonstrate experience of managing or running a team within the criminal justice/rehabilitation sector as you'll be managing a team of practitioners who provide interventions to prison leavers.
- Allocating caseloads as well as managing a small caseload yourself
- Delivering in performance targets as well as supporting the service manager to make sure deadlines are met.
- Building strong relationships within the PDU and with external authorities
- Team Leader and/or Senior Level experience.
- Experience of working with complex people (probation preferred)
- Being able to drive morale and encourage people
- Case management
If you wish to know more details and be considered for the role please feel free to call directly or email me.
You will be required to have a DBS Check and Enhanced Level 1 vetting for this role prior to starting.